in Plant Growth and Development by

1 Answer

0 votes

The flowering hormone is called florigen. The florigen is produced in the leaves and from there it is translocated to the axillary buds. Then axillary bud is converted into flower bud. 

Biology Questions and Answers for Grade 10, Grade 11 and Grade 12 students, Junior and Senior High Schools, Junior Colleges, Undergraduate biology programs and Medical Entrance exams.