in Molecular Basis of Inheritance by

1 Answer

0 votes

The agents (either chemical or physical) that induce mutations are called mutagens.

They are also called as mutagenic agents.

e.g. Mustard gas, Colchicines, X-rays, Gamma Rays, etc.

Biology Questions and Answers for Grade 10, Grade 11 and Grade 12 students, Junior and Senior High Schools, Junior Colleges, Undergraduate biology programs and Medical Entrance exams.